The deadline has passed to enter the Virgin Money London Marathon 2015.
Got a ballot space?
Congratulations! We would love to have you on our team as an own place runner. We set no minimum target, so how much you raise is up to you. But you'll be able to take advantage of our support, and fundraising materials, and you'll be raising money to help older people make the most of later life.
Please complete our form and email to email@example.com, and a member of our team will be in touch.
What we give to you:
- Support with training and fundraising
- Team training day- 28th March
- Post race reception- free hot food and massages for runners!
- Personalised running vest
- Fundraising pack crammed with ideas to help you get started
Why run for Age UK?
Age UK believes that we can help everyone to make the most of later life. We do this by inspiring, supporting and enabling older people in a number of ways. Find out more about what we do.
For more information, call our Events Team on 020 3033 1725
1.6 million older people live in poverty and 900,000 of these people live in severe poverty