All our jobs and vacancies are posted below
- Project Manager - Integrated Care
- Administrator - Commissioning
- Project Manager - Proposition Development
- Fundraising Operations Executive - London
- Fundraising Product and Propositions Development Manager - London
- Regional Sales Manager - Covering, Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Shropshire, Coventry & Solihull
- Regional Sales Manager - Covering, Northamptonshire, Peterborough, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire
- Regional Sales Manager- Covering, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Herefordshire, Hereford & Worcestershire, Gloucestershire & South Staffs
- Contact Centre Project Manager
- CRM 2.0 Data Migration Manager
- Sales Arranger - Ashburton, Devon
We also have many vacancies in our shops and training centres throughout the country:
- View our shop vacancies
- View our partner vacancies
- View our training vacancies
- View our volunteering vacancies
How to apply for a job
Call 0800 169 8080 for more information about working at Age UK.
- The process of applying for one of our shop vacancies differs - please refer to the shop vacancies page for details
- Vacancies in our Enterprises division also use different documentation, which will be listed on relevant vacancy page
Please ensure that your supporting statement demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out in the role description. A role description is available on each advertised job page.
Please also ensure you complete the equal opportunities monitoring section at the end of your application form.
Completed applications should be returned to us by 5pm on the closing date, unless stated otherwise in the advert.
Applications received after that time will not normally be considered for shortlisting.
Completed electronic applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you clearly mark the post you're applying for.
Due to the number of applicants‚ we regret we shall not be able to inform applicants who are not short-listed.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date‚ you should presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.