You are here:
All our jobs and vacancies are posted below
- Account Manager - Corporate Partnerships - London
- Grants and Relationship Manager- Public Sector - London
- Programme Management Officer - London
- Information Systems Officer - London
- Lead Generator/Telesales - Walsall
- Philanthropy Manager - London
- Retail Support Administrator - Warrington, Cheshire
- Personal Alarms Telecare Appointer - Ashburton, Devon
- Accounts Assistant - Bradford, W. Yorkshire
- Area Sales Manager - Derby, Nottinghamshire & South Yorkshire
- CRM 2.0 Data Migration Executive
- CRM 2.0 Data Migration Manager
We also have many vacancies in our shops and training centres throughout the country:
- View our shop vacancies
- View our partner vacancies
- View our training vacancies
- View our volunteering vacancies
Call 0800 169 8080 for more information about working at Age UK.
Rich explains how his own relationship with his grandparents has affected him.
Watch Rich's story
no one should have no one
Please ensure that your supporting statement demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out in the role description. A role description is available on each advertised job page.
Please also ensure you complete the equal opportunities monitoring section at the end of your application form.
Completed applications should be returned to us by 5pm on the closing date, unless stated otherwise in the advert.
Applications received after that time will not normally be considered for shortlisting.
Completed electronic applications must be sent to email@example.com, ensuring you clearly mark the post you're applying for.
Due to the number of applicants‚ we regret we shall not be able to inform applicants who are not short-listed.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date‚ you should presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
You many find the following document(s) useful
Equalities monitoring form
You can download other guides in our series from publications
For more information:
Call Age UK Advice:
0800 169 6565