All our jobs and vacancies are posted below
- Policy Adviser – Financial Services
- Operations Manager
- Sales and Contact Centre Agent - Ashburton Devon
- Personal Alarms Telecare Appointer - Ashburton, Devon
- Personal Alarms Telecare Advisor - 6 months Contract, Leicestershire/Northamptonshire
- Business Intelligence Data Processing Analyst - Ashburton, Devon
- Senior Media Officer – Policy & Campaigns
- Administration Manager - Partnership Affairs
- Senior Technical Analyst, Maternity cover
- Senior Direct Marketing Executive
- Retail Support Administrator - Warrington
- Regional Sales Manager - London and South East
- Regional Sales Manager - Cambridgeshire,Northamptonshire, Peterborough, Essex, Suffolk
- Operational Training Manager - South East
- Finance Business Partner - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Contact Centre Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
We also have many vacancies in our shops and training centres throughout the country:
- View our shop vacancies
- View our partner vacancies
- View our training vacancies
- View our volunteering vacancies
How to apply for a job
Call 0800 169 8080 for more information about working at Age UK.
- The process of applying for one of our shop vacancies differs - please refer to the shop vacancies page for details
- Vacancies in our Enterprises division also use different documentation, which will be listed on relevant vacancy page
Please ensure that your supporting statement demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out in the role description. A role description is available on each advertised job page.
Please also ensure you complete the equal opportunities monitoring section at the end of your application form.
Completed applications should be returned to us by 5pm on the closing date.
Applications received after that time will not normally be considered for shortlisting.
Completed electronic applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you clearly mark the post you're applying for.
Due to the high cost of postage‚ we regret we shall not be able to write personally to applicants who are not short-listed.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us‚ you should presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.