You are here:
All our jobs and vacancies are posted below
- Senior Direct Marketing Executive
- Consortia Committee Co-ordinator
- Retail Support Administrator - Warrington
- Trust Executive
- Business Applications Manager/Systems Accountant
- Programme Management Officer
- Information Technology Services Support & Project Coordinator
- Information Systems Officer- Data Integration Specialist
- Finance Department Volunteer
We also have many vacancies in our shops and training centres throughout the country:
- View our shop vacancies
- View our partner vacancies
- View our training vacancies
Call 0800 169 8080 for more information about working at Age UK.
Please ensure that your supporting statement demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out in the role description. A role description is available on each advertised job page.
Please also ensure you complete the equal opportunities monitoring section at the end of your application form.
Completed applications should be returned to us by 5pm on the closing date.
Applications received after that time will not normally be considered for shortlisting.
Completed electronic applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you clearly mark the post you're applying for.
Due to the high cost of postage‚ we regret we shall not be able to write personally to applicants who are not short-listed.
Therefore, if you have not heard from us‚ you should presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Our Information guides are short and easy to digest, giving a comprehensive overview of the relevant topic. Information sheets and factsheets are longer with more detail, and are aimed at professionals.
Guidance notes (PDF 41kb)
Application form (DOCX 20kb)
Equalities monitoring form (DOCX 46kb)
You can download other guides in our series from publications
For more information: Call Age UK Advice: 0800 169 6565